Cameron has more than 20 years’ insolvency experience and was first registered as a liquidator in 2016. He specialises in corporate insolvencies and during his career he has gained experience across a broad range of industries including retail, hospitality, construction and mining with insolvency firms in Newcastle and Sydney He specialises in providing advice to small to medium entities in financial distress.
Cameron has been appointed to notable external administrations including Maggie T Corporation Pty Ltd and Big Review TV Ltd.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Corporate insolvency (including administrations, restructuring, receivership and liquidation) with expertise in the following industries:
- Construction and related industries
- Media and technology
- Members’ voluntary liquidations
- Appointments pursuant to Section 66G of the Conveyancing Act
- Preparation of expert solvency reports and other reports for the Courts
- Registered Liquidator
- Diploma of Advanced Insolvency Law
- Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Accounting Major)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association